Thursday, July 28, 2005

yea, and with 13 more minutes to 12 midnight, on a, let's see, cloudy night?, I'm here introducing myself to God-knows-who.

Fine. drama. (plus crap...?)

I'm 16 going on 17 this year (-cringes- God knows how many times I've typed this today) and currently studying in NYP, enrolled in the course Molecular Biotechnology. I'm supposed to have my common test next week, and instead of studying for it since I skipped so many lectures and haven't done more than 5 tutorials, I'm here blogging.

Oh ya, I forgot to mention, I'm a chinese female and I'm here because of Wei Xin's invitation. (though I think he might regret in the future. lolx.)

So I thought it would be fun to join this blogging communtiy and ta-da here I'm! Now what am I supposed to say. -mumbles- Ahhh, my interests. I'm in NYP Chinese Orchestra (CO) and I play the erhu.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yes, what You Fu plays (terribly I might add) in "Tong Xin Yuan".

Can't really think of anything much to write for now as it's kinda late, my brain has already automactically switched off. Will update some other time. see ya. =)

Before I forget, my oxymoron,

Tallest shortie.

1 Comments:

Blogger X-=][BPS][=-X said...

ok... im quite interested but im studying in np, my domain is crazy-rubbish.blogger.com, i can say is an aqutiance of ah wei... got to know him through my fren... my e-mail add is chaoslancer3@hotmail.com....

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home