Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Just some crazy thoughts....

Ahhh-choo!!

-waves hand in front my nose-

Gosh, so much dust here. -coughs- Nobody's blogging. -.-""

Anyway, I'm so bored, and thus an entry. =)

That day I was shopping with my mom, and once again, I just wished that those aunties would not wear what they are not supposed to wear. There's some unknown guideline but some just don't follow!! I tell you, it's damm paiseh to go out and realise you got the same top/skirt/shoes/bag/whatever as an auntie on street. If that ever happens to me, God bless, please don't let it ever happen, I will faint on the spot.

yea, people are most prob going what's the fuss with wearing the same as an auntie? Hell, it's traumatising kies. Just goes to show how fashionable you are and that auntie is. -sniggers- WE are supposed to have more fashion sense. Suppose, yea, I SUPPOSE in a way, it's kinda a big word. Oh wells. -shrugs-

It's tiring when you go shopping and before looking at the price, before deciding whether you like the design, you need to go "Gosh, I have seen that on my neighbour." (who happens to be a 50 plus, all wrinkled woman)

It certainly isn't very encouraging when every other shop is selling similar designs. (Oh you know how Singapore is, the clothes are almost the same. >.<") So I was thinking, how nice it would be if there's an age limit to what clothes you can buy. =)

Before you start going "What a stupid thought", please look at the title of the post. Do you really think that I THINK that this idea's gonna be feasible? I would like to think I have more brains than you, loser. -sneers-

Fine, back to the sweet and a little crazy me. ^^

Now where am I? yepps, age limit. You know, like they have NC-16, M-18, R-21 movies, then before the person purchase the piece of clothing, you can check the IC also!! Now, I know that the streets are totally safe to strut around in heels, mini-skirt, a halter, knowing that there's ZERO possibility that the next corner I turn, there would be an auntie in the same get-up.

-grins- Wouldn't that be just great?!!

Of course, besides it applying to just tops, it can also be applied to any article that's worn. Or carried.

Oh wells, just another senseless post by me.

stupid genius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home