Friday, October 07, 2005

"You jump, I jump"

Once there were two slippers who were very much in love with each other. One day, after watching "Titanic" in their rack, since channel 5 had nothing to show, their owner brought them to the beach. She left them on a bench and went to collect seashells.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"If only you would love me the way Jack does." (right slipper)
"Who says I don't? You are my other half." (left slipper)
"Really? Then jump!" (right slipper)
"Don't forget it's 'you jump I jump' dumb." (left slipper)
"I'm not afraid of dying, I'll jump." (right slipper)

And with that, she jumped.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fucking show, I hate jumping. And it's so dirty down there. Isn't it enough for that bitch to be stepped on everyday, plus, don't she remember that we are just fucking pieces of rubber and WON'T die?

No choice but to jump, can't see where she is. Otherwise, later will get it when we reached home. She will definately get the rest of her high-heel mates and step on me. ~Sigh

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Now I know you really love me." (right slipper)
"Whatever" (left slipper, swearing never to watch another goddamm romance movie.)

jumbo ant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home