Tuesday, October 18, 2005

summer punch!

wondering whats the title about? it's actually the name of my personal website. =D

setting up a website has always been one of my greatest dreams, because it is a place that i can fully control and manage all by myself. it is also a place that i can spread whatever message that i want many people to know and see.

first, i learnt how to design. the very first website i designed is my secondary school's npcc website, which is now still hosted by MOE. then i went on to try making blog templates, experimenting as many different design styles as possible. well this year i successfully entered my dream course - digital media design, which allowed me to have greater understanding in design.

next, i need to know how to get a domain and a host so that i can set up my website. thanks to wei da, i was able to buy the domain quickly.

want to see how my website looks like? click here.

fail successfully or successful failure ... whatever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home