Friday, July 29, 2005

I thought it would be good to share some jokes here.

One day, Ah Choy & Ah Seng were walking down the Chinatown when they saw something in their path.

"Wait!" cried Ah Choy.

"Wat is lat ho?"

"Yah ho! Be carefool lo," warned Ah Seng.

"Wat is it?" They approached the thing and looked at it very closely. "Eee.. look like poo lah!" say Ah Choy.

"Hmmm..smell like poo also!" say Ah Seng after taking a deep breath.

Ah Choy then poked the thing with his one finger, raised the finger to his lips, tasted it and said, "Tastes like poo!"

Ah Seng pushed his finger right through the thing and stick out his tongue to lick. With confident, he said, "Confirm is poo!"

Then they smiled at each other, "Wah! lucky we didn't step on it."


-sniggers-

kies, I really think that it's very funny can. LOL. Anyway, here's another one. ^^

A woman is out looking for a pet, and so she's trying the local pet shops. She walks into a small pet shop and explains her need to the attendant. He thinks for a moment and then says, "I've got just the thing for you madam. I'll just get him."

With that, he disappears into the back of the shop, and returns a few seconds later with a cute little puppy. "This dog is a special dog," he tells her. "It is able to fly," he explains, and with that throws the dog into the air. It immediately begins to float gracefully around the shop.

"There is one problem with him, however. Whenever you say 'my', he'll eat whatever you've mentioned. Watch. "My apple!" The lady watches in astonishment as the dog zooms over to the shop attendant and furiously devours an apple he has produced from his pocket.

"He's cute, and so unusual. I'll take him," she says, and a few minutes later she is on her way back home with dog to show her husband.

"Darling, look what a clever pet I bought today!" she exclaims when she gets back home. "He can fly!"

The husband peers at the dog, and then remarks, "Fly eh? Ha! My
foot!"

I suppose everyone can guess what happens to his foot right. ~lolx. Come to think of it, why do we always go "my foot, my arse, your head"?? I admit to using them at times also. Is this under Singlish as well? haha. Speaking of Singlish, I remembered browsing through a book that's on sale at the Esplanade shop. It's something like a handbook for foreigners to teach them how to use Singlish and it says there that "lars, lehx, lei, lors, are like pepper, salt, sugar to food." How true how true. Because you also have to learn to add which one at the end of the sentence. Just like what to add to the food to enhance the flavour.

Anyway, the jokes are taken from ChannelNewsAsia forum. It's quite a fun place in there actually. ^^ Hope you enjoyed the jokes as much as I do. =D

Oxymoron
Colourful black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home