Friday, January 06, 2006

Banana Ice Cream! Durian Cake!

Yes people, we are back, thank you for your continuous support (or your lack of it in which case we will hunt you down and give you a tutorial to be finished by 8am the next day- ehh nvm) for that I give you a cookie :)

Nevertherless, we are back and hopefuly here to say. Whatever else the others may say I am far too busy now to make a template for this community but fear not, i believe there are OTHer TALENTED people with FREE TIME who can take that job for the betterment of the community, can somebody with the ability please step up and move to the right side of the hall?

*slap* Ahh man Orientation fever bites :)

Lets touch on something closer to home and talk about... I dont know! Haha, die liao umm let me contribute more on board when I think of something haha! Off now- buai buaiz

Ready to be unready

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home