Thursday, February 09, 2006

technology-dependent

I dreamt a few days ago that Ah^Wei was hollering at me for not blogging. I guess I better submit a post before dreams become reality. heex.

Am waiting for the water to boil now. And I'm gonna use the water to bath. yes, you didn't read wrongly. It just so happenes that my heater is spoiled and I really cant stand the freezing water that's coming out of my hose, that I have to resort to boiling water.

So now, I feel like I've been transported to another area of time. zzzz.

This just makes me realise that, how we have taken for granted the technology we have now. Like computer, what would you do without it, for me, I prob would have to WRITE all my reports, and go to the library to search for information, climbing ladders. But now, I just have to click, copy, paste and tata! report done.

Another form would be my mp3 player. and my hp, all these inventions that I somehow have fused them into my life.

I guess, everyone has their own gadgets that they cant do without. Just like, how could you do without the heater in your hse??!!

LOL. just crapping.

cheerfully cynical

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home